Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's TUESDAY!

You know what THAT means!!! My weekly "HOO ARE YOU?" from Night Owl Crafting!!

Love the variety of questions this week...fun stuff! The day isn't over yet! Hop on over and link up!!!

NightOwlCrafting


And the questions...

1. Do you plant a garden or flowers, or neither?
Technically, I plant neither...but we do grow some veggies in containers. (It hardly qualifies as a "garden" though.) We very much want to have a garden, but I need to do some research to learn about building raised garden beds. The people that owned the house before us has VERY nice landscaping (which we've wrecked, pretty much...we mowed down the HUGE garden in the back, after letting friends and family have their pick of the plants and flowers from back there.) We're left with some tulips in front and on the side of the house and one single poppy that comes up every year...but none of it planted by moi. :)

2. Does it bother you to have your blinds or curtains open after dark so people can see in your house?
Ehh...not so much when Adam is home...I guess more so if it's just the kids and I. (Although I admit that I love when other people do it...I find it really interesting to be able to see how people decorate their homes!! Does that make me a creepy freak?!? LOL!) It's not like I'm standing outside gawking or anything! haha! But if we're driving by, I might steal a glance. ;)

3. Do you like to go camping?
YES! We love to camp! I will love it MUCH more when we have a camper some day! For now we tent it...almost every weekend in the summer! Motocross pretty much EQUALS camping...non-stop camping! There are things I don't love, but that's another post for another day! LOL! (And if you asked me this at the end of the MX season...when we've been on the go for months, I might give an answer more along the lines of "I am SO flippin' sick and tired of CAMPING!" haha! Grass is always greener, right?)

4. Do you have a laptop or a desk top computer?
Laptop...although I am considering an all-in-one touch screen PC. Anyone have one?

5. What time during the day do you have your most energy?
On days at home, late morning to early evening.
Days at work...early evening when I get home from work. Work makes me feel like a lethargic lump. No lie. Blah.

Okay, amigos! You know all about me! Hurry over to Night Owl Crafting before Tuesday is done, and link up to HOO ARE YOU, TUESDAY!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails