Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Monday

Monday already? Gah! Where does the time go?!?

Did everyone have a fantastic Easter? I did...very much enjoyed time with my kiddos and I absolutely loved seeing their excitement over the goodies in their baskets! Luc started baseball (practice) this weekend too, so we are really starting to look forward to Spring sports!

I got our menu all planned out for the next two weeks and shopped on Saturday. (However, even though I plan for two weeks at a time, I'm only going to share one week at a time here.)

So here we go!

Sunday 4/24
Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Broccoli Ritz "Casserole"
Dinner Rolls (TOTALLY spaced it and forgot to make the dinner rolls last night!)
Strawberry Shortcake for dessert!

Monday 4/25
Honey Mustard Chicken (Slow-Cooker!)
Rice
Steamed Veggies
(We were supposed to have this last week and plans got changed.)

Tuesday 4/26
"Beefy Nachos"
(Basically a "nacho bar" set up with chips, taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, guacomole, and nacho cheese! Build your own nachos! Luc's requested meal of the week!)

Wednesday 4/27
Ham & Corn Chowder
Dinner Rolls
I will be using THIS recipe, as a base (using up leftover ham...woot!) but have some changes to make. If it turns out as deliciously as I'm expecting, I will create a separate post with the recipe!

Thursday 4/28
LEFTOVERS!! (Exclamation points make everything more exciting...right??)

Friday 4/29
Homemade Pizza...one buffalo chicken and one taco pizza (using leftover taco meat from our nacho bar day!). YUMMY! Can't wait! (This was Mikey's requested meal of the week!)
Salads

Saturday 4/30
Steak Sandwiches (Another new recipe I'll be trying...I will post if it's delish!)
Oven fries


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails